I left for work this morning and my car read 91 degrees. Think I’m lying? Look at the time stamp.
How to make yummy iced coffee:
1. Brew a pot of coffee the night before. (I make it strong)
2. Rinse and empty a milk jug. Recylce!
3. Let coffee cool a bit, pour into jug, place in fridge.
4. In the morning (or when you’re ready for your treat)…
- Fill a cup with ice (we just bought these insulated cups from Costco and we’re obsessed. Three cups for $18 with six reusable straws).
- Add a Splenda or some flavored creamer of your choice (we use a fat-free, sugar free vanilla creamer and recommend Nestle’s Coffee Mate) and pour the chilled coffee over it.
- Stir, and wahla! An iced latte to-go in just seconds.