01. Four Hour Workweek – fantastic read for those looking to balance career with a leisurely lifestyle. everyone at my office has read it. danny is totally into it. work from bali? yes, please.
02. The Forgotten Garden – chick lit novel set in London/Australia that flips between three generations of women hoping to solve the family’s 100-year-old mystery.
03. The Good Luck of Right Now – from the author of Silver Linings Playbook, an off-beat novel filled with flawed characters working through friendship, family, acceptance and understanding the good that must come with the bad.
04. Where’d You Go Bernadette – a super quick read that had me laughing out loud. if you’re from seattle, it’s a must.
05. Why We Broke Up – a little manic for me, it intentionally reads like a teenage girl’s breakup letter to her first love. not my fave.
06. ZAG – a must for marketers, branders and entrepreneurs. it’s on my agency’s bookshelf and i had danny read it.
07. Me Before You – a rec from jenny and i loved it. total chic lit, predictable beach read, but one that kept my attention.
08. The Things They Carried – our “vietnam book.” a touching and powerful read written by a vietnam war veteran
09. Half Broke Horses – the book you should read before the glass castle. i read them in reverse, but still totally enjoyed it.
and as always, we would love your book recommendations!
additional reading recs of ours can be found on our digital bookshelf.