Last week, Danny took Sydney to the vet for an allergy check-up and pointed out a bump on her rump. Dr. Bracken did a biopsy and it turned out to be a malignant tumor. Today, she’s in surgery to remove the tumor.
Please think good thoughts for our little girl. And, let this be a reminder to keep an eye on your furry family members and have anything suspicious looked at by the vet.
Since we’re thinking non-stop about our lil lady, today’s post is all about Syd. We’ll keep you updated… we know she’ll do great.
- Nibbling toes (if you’ve ever come to our front door, you know exactly what we’re talking about).
- Her Alien squeak toy and giant soccer ball.
- Her big brother and her daddy (ultimate daddy’s girl).
- Strategically stealing Hunter’s toys & bones.
- Crushed iced. She runs to the fridge when she hears the ice.
- Cuddling and giving a million kisses.
- Sneaky, sneaky (her only trick).
- Fluffy dogs. (Like her mom, she’s obsessed with the long hair she doesn’t have).
- Jumping and barking at tape measures, sticks and brooms.
- How crazy needy she is. She’s uber jealous and needs constant love & attention. And, if she’s not getting enough, she’ll let you know by tapping you. We secretly love this about her.
- The angel wing shaped markings on her back.
- We know she’s really smart but refuses to learn tricks or commands.
- Her singing abilities. Trust us – it’s fantastic.
- The way she’s obsessed with all things girly (we think she was a little girl in her past life).
- How she stares at mom while I do my hair and make-up.
- Her crazy separation anxiety with Hunter (sad but adorable).
- The way she perfectly completed our little family.