Last week, Danny took Sydney to the vet for an allergy check-up and pointed out a bump on her rump. Dr. Bracken did a biopsy and it turned out to be a malignant tumor. Today, she’s in surgery to remove the tumor.
Please think good thoughts for our little girl. And, let this be a reminder to keep an eye on your furry family members and have anything suspicious looked at by the vet.
Since we’re thinking non-stop about our lil lady, today’s post is all about Syd. We’ll keep you updated… we know she’ll do great.
Birthday: January 23, 2007
Nicknames :: Syd, Baby Tank, Puss and Lil Miss
Her Favorite Things
- Nibbling toes (if you’ve ever come to our front door, you know exactly what we’re talking about).
- Her Alien squeak toy and giant soccer ball.
- Her big brother and her daddy (ultimate daddy’s girl).
- Strategically stealing Hunter’s toys & bones.
- Crushed iced. She runs to the fridge when she hears the ice.
- Cuddling and giving a million kisses.
- Sneaky, sneaky (her only trick).
- Fluffy dogs. (Like her mom, she’s obsessed with the long hair she doesn’t have).
- Jumping and barking at tape measures, sticks and brooms.
Our Favorite Things About Her
- How crazy needy she is. She’s uber jealous and needs constant love & attention. And, if she’s not getting enough, she’ll let you know by tapping you. We secretly love this about her.
- The angel wing shaped markings on her back.
- We know she’s really smart but refuses to learn tricks or commands.
- Her singing abilities. Trust us – it’s fantastic.
- The way she’s obsessed with all things girly (we think she was a little girl in her past life).
- How she stares at mom while I do my hair and make-up.
- Her crazy separation anxiety with Hunter (sad but adorable).
- The way she perfectly completed our little family.
Aunt Chilada loves you Sydney! Keeping your sweet face in thoughts and prayers today. I'll come visit you soon. Let your mom and dad know, ok? XOXO