holy moly, me oh my! september is here and there are a LOT of shows coming up (for phx peeps). we’ve got tickets to some of the shows below, and i’m on the verge of snagging others. any not on my radar that should be?
i’m so proud of phoenix’s music scene. we may go to a lot of sunday – wednesday shows, but we’re (finally) on the tour schedule and i’d put our crowd’s up against the best of ’em. we love our live music.
1. Neko Case | Thurs. 9/12 |Orpheum Theater | $28 | Tickets
2 + 3. Local Natives & Wild Nothing | Sun. 9/15 | Marquee Theater | $23 | Tickets
4. Sound Wave Block Party Festival | Sat. 9/21 | Old Town Scottsdale | $45+ | Tickets
5. Cold War Kids | Sun. 9/22 | Marquee Theater | $23 | Tickets
6. Vampire Weekend | Fri. 9/27 | Comerica Theater | $40 | Tickets
7. The Lumineers | Tues. 10/1 | Comerica Theater | $40+ | Tickets
8. Youth Lagoon | Wed. 10/2 | Crescent Ballroom | $13 | Tickets
9. Phosphorescent | Fri. 10/4 | Crescent Ballroom | $15 | Tickets
10. Avett Brothers | Sat. 10/5 | Mesa Amphitheater | $35 | Tickets
11. Haim | Mon. 10/14 | Crescent Ballroom | $14 | Tickets
12. Holy Ghost! | Mon. 10/21 | Crescent Ballroom | $20 | Tickets
13. Phantogram | Wed. 10/23 | Crescent Ballroom | $18 | Tickets
14. James Blake | Fri. 10/25 | Crescent Ballroom | $30 | Tickets
15. Father John Misty Solo Tour | Thurs. 10/31 | Crescent Ballroom | $22 | Tickets
if these intrigue you, but you’re in a different city, hop online and check out their tour schedule.
fact: the best way to support a band is via concert ticket sales – not album sales. buy one today.